Indian Laminate Manufacturer's Association (ILMA) is a member based not for profit organization of more than 113 members. These members are manufacturers of decorative and compact laminates or high pressure laminates and pre-lam (Short Cycle Laminates) / particle boards / medium density fibre boards (MDF). It is a long term venture for the benefit of its members from all over India and is the only registered association of the laminate industry.
The work of ILMA represents and is guided by the following objectives:
1. Providing an unified voice to the industry
2. Playing an advisory role and providing impartial opinions to resolve problems and disputes
3. Promoting the interests of the industry to the government bodies / authorities
4. Providing advocacy for technical matters
5. Promoting their general, material, commercial and business interests, in particular by seeking to prevent unfair competition.
6. Providing information and advice on other issues like import/export of material to the members.
7. Promoting the mutual interests of its members in respect of research, development and standards.
8. Make available skilled/trained manpower to the members.
The rewards of ILMA membership include an investment in the form of knowledge that can be obtained only from participation in the association.
ILMA membership throughout India invariably brings the best minds in the industry together to promote the space. Subsequently, a further advancement in various issues to all members is achieved. Membership in ILMA provides a tangible return on the industry's investment. This membership helps develop and shape the future of the laminate industry in India and internationally.