Founded on September 28, 1998, Indian Laminate Manufacturer's Association (ILMA) is a registered non-trading corporation having the registered office in Ahmedabad and having the presence across various regions of India. It is the only registered association for laminate manufacturers in India having more than 124+ members. These members are manufacturers of decorative laminates, compact laminates or high-pressure laminates. The association's membership base also comprises of few Pre-Lam, Particle Boards and Medium Density Fibre Board (MDF) Manufacturers.
The main objectives of the Association are as follows:
1. To assist the member in problems faced by them in routine activities of laminate manufacture and sales.
2. To assist the member in matters related to government laws, tax matters or other issues of common interest, whether directly or indirectly.
3. To create the platform for generating the healthy competition amongst the member companies generating the business growth.
4. To safeguard the interest of the members against undue advantages taken by the third parties.
5. To provide necessary technical and non-technical information about the Industry to members on regular basis.
6. To make the representation before the various government bodies for the betterment of the laminate industry.
Laminate sheets can be used to cover the walls and the application generates a royal look.
Laminate sheets can be used in building the long lasting cabinets.
Laminate sheets can be used in building the high strength doors.
Laminate sheets can be used in building the table tops of various items.